Ginger Kombucha Smoothie
This fun and healthy smoothie features ginger kombucha, mango, blackberries, and banana, all sweetened with honey.
- 600 ml (2½ cup) ginger kombucha
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 84 g (1/4 cups) honey
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen mango chunks
- 110 g (1 ) banana, peeled
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen blackberries
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The blending power of Vitamix can even pulverize blackberry seeds, resulting in a smooth, sippable consistency.
|Serving Size||338 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||66 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|