The holidays aren’t complete without these ginger-spiced favorites. Here’s a tip: make two batches and keep one hidden for yourself!
- 120 g (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 125 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Winter Spice Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 60 ml (¼ cup) molasses
- 200 g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 165 g (¾ cup) butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine flours, ginger, baking soda, and Winter Spice Seasoning. Set aside.
- Place egg, molasses, sugar, and butter into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Add the liquid mixture from the Vitamix container to the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir to incorporate. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon, scoop dough and roll into 1-inch balls between your hands. Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the tops are rounded and slightly cracked.
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|