Glowing Green Smoothie
Kim Snyder's Glowing Green Smoothie filled with healthy greens like lettuce and spinach, and sweetened with apples and pears, is a great way to start your day.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) water
- 340 g (¾ pound) romaine lettuce
- 45 g (1½ cup) baby spinach
- 205 g (3 ) celery stalk
- 120 g (1 ) apple, cored, halved
- 120 g (1 ) pear, cored, halved
- 110 g (1 ) banana, peeled
- ½ lemon, peeled
- Place all ingredient into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed, and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth, using tamper as needed. Stop machine and remove lid
For more flavor add cilantro and parsley leaves to this smoothie. If all ingredients do not fit into the container, start the blend and add the remaining ingredients through the lid plug. Test this with all in and blend for 45 seconds using tamper
|Serving Size||274 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|