Good Morning Green Smoothie
Fresh fruit blends harmoniously with chopped cucumber and broccoli in this vibrant breakfast smoothie.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 300 g (2 cups) green grapes
- 80 g (½ ) small cucumber
- 70 g (1 ) medium kiwi
- 180 g (1 ) medium apple, halved, seeded
- 130 g (1½ cup) broccoli florets
- 1 slice lemon, ½" thick, with peel
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This smoothie is a great way to sneak extra veggies and fiber into your diet. Try adding ingredients through your lid plug opening while blending - spinach or kale for a bolder color, or a slice of fresh pineapple for extra vitamins and sweetness.
|Serving Size||247 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|