Green Tea Fruit Freeze
Combine after-dinner tea and dessert into one bright, refreshing bowl.
- 240 ml (3/4 cups) green tea
- 120 ml (1/2 cups) plain dairy free yogurt, or plain yogurt
- 4 dates, or 1/4 cup honey, pitted
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen cranberries
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen pineapple chunks, chunks
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 120 g (1 small) frozen banana, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||122 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|