Ham and Cheese Omelette
An easy, quick and delicious way to make fluffy, light omelettes.
- olive oil spray
- 4 eggs, separated
- 15 ml (1 Tablespoon) milk
- 2 slices ham
- 55 g (½ cup) low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray a 8-inch (20-cm) nonstick frying pan with olive oil spray and heat pan over medium heat.
- Place egg whites into the Vitamix Container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 20 seconds, or until egg whites are light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and milk to the Vitamix Container and secure lid.
- Blend for another 20 seconds.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared frying pan. Cook for 1 minute or until egg begins to set.
- Place ham and cheese on one half of the omelette, and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the omelette in half and cook for another 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Servings|