Holiday Fruit Salad Smoothie
With a delicious assortment of citrus and harvest fruits, this smoothie adds a beautiful accent to your holiday spread.
- 80 g (½ cup) grapes, or green grapes
- 130 g (1 ) orange, peeled, quartered
- 80 g (1 ) pineapple
- 60 g (½ ) banana
- 4 baby carrots
- 35 g (¼ ) apple
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container to make a large batch smoothie for a group.
|Serving Size||304 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|