Holiday Fruit Smoothie
Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a holiday celebration. Unlike other holiday treats, this one comes with no regrets.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 400 g (2 ) gala apple, or mild sweet apple, halved, seeded
- 400 g (2 ) D'Anjou pear, halved, seeded
- 6 pitted dates, ¼ cup honey, optional
- 50 g ( ½ cup) cranberries
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||358 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|