Hot Cheese Sauce
With three simple ingredients, this sauce makes the perfect addition to steamed broccoli or macaroni pasta, or as a side sauce for grilled fish.
- 480 ml (2 cups) oat milk, or milk of choice
- 250 g (1⅓ cup) cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 5 minutes:45 seconds or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
Pour hot cheese sauce over steamed broccoli or macaroni pasta and bake topped with bread crumbs.
|Serving Size||52 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|