Jackfruit Turmeric Dressing
Here’s a light dressing with just the right amount of tang, plus powerful health benefits of jackfruit and turmeric.
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 24 g (2 piece) jackfruit
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 60 ml (¼ cup) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons ground tumeric
- 240 ml (1 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Vitamin A Percent||(0% DV)|
|Vitamin C Percent||(4% DV)|
|Calcium Percent||(0% DV)|
|Iron Percent||(4% DV)|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page