Just Peachy Smoothie
Grapes and blueberries beautifully complement the peachy sweetness of this all-fruit smoothie.
- 160 g (1 cup) red grapes, or green grapes
- 300 g (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- 300 g (2 ) peaches, pitted, halved
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This is a great, basic smoothie that makes it easy to experiment with different flavor combinations. Try carrots, peppers, or other veggies to boost the nutrients. Adding banana instead of ice will give your smoothie an even creamier texture. Spinach and other greens are classic smoothie add-ins, just remember that combining green and red ingredients can result in a brownish smoothie.
|Serving Size||357 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|