Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie
Kiwi, fresh lime and pear create this citrusy-sweet green smoothie
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 280 g (4 ) medium kiwis
- 400 g (2 ) large pear, halved, seeded
- 6 pitted dates, ¼ cup honey, optional
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Try adding 1 cup (30g) of kale or spinach to this smoothie through the lid plug opening while blending for an extra nutrient, color and texture boost.
|Serving Size||302 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|