Lemon Garlic Dressing
A spicy lemon garlic dressing for tossing with fresh greens or marinating chicken.
- 3 small lemons, peeled
- 45 g (3 ) dates, pitted
- 3 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 240 ml (1 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except oil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Reduce speed to Variable 5 and remove lid plug. While machine is running, slowly pour in oil through lid plug opening. Blend for an additional 15 seconds.
Pour over couscous, quinoa, or use as a salad dressing.
|Serving Size||36 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|