Mango Coconut Sorbet
Dried and frozen mango combine with shredded coconut and lime juice for intense tropical flavor—a sweet yet healthy final course.
- 60 g (¾ cup) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 60 g (6 slices) dried mango
- 360 ml (1½ cup) almond milk
- 1½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 685 g (3⅔ cup) frozen mango chunks
- Soak the dried mango in the milk until soft (overnight or one hour in advance).
- Place all ingredients (except 1 tablespoon of coconut), including the soaking milk, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||131 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|