This sweet, chunky salsa makes a great appetizer or chicken garnish.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted
- 40 g (1 cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ red onion, peeled, halved
- 1 jalapeño, seeded
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- The sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Do not over-mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|