Mango, orange and vanilla yogurt make this smoothie sweet and creamy with a light citrus note.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) vanilla soy yogurt, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 250 g (2 ) medium orange, peeled, halved
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen mango chunks
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
Try using almond milk yogurt or your favorite home made nut milk to create a delicious alternatives!
|Serving Size||293 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|