Top any sandwich with this homemade spread. It makes the perfect take-along condiment for summer picnics.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 2½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 360 ml (1½ cup) grapeseed oil
- Place eggs, mustard, salt, and lemon juice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Reduce speed to Variable 3. While machine is running, remove the lid plug and pour in the oil in a slow, thin, steady stream through lid plug opening until completely used and mixture thickens (this should take about 30 seconds.)
- Stop machine and stir in any oil sitting on top. Refrigerate in separate container and use within 2-4 weeks.
The first blend with egg yolks and liquid should just come over the top of the blades.
|Serving Size||43 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page