Non Dairy Dijon Cream Sauce
This sauce gets its creamy texture from cashews rather than dairy, and is the perfect accent to your favorite meal.
- 70 g (4 Tablespoons) Dijon-style mustard
- 720 ml (3 cups) vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 400 g (2 cups) cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed, drained
- 15 g (1 Tablespoon) onions, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades
- Blend for 4 minutes.
|Serving Size||43 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|