Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes
Whole-grain goodness with the sweet and crunchy surprise of dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. Top off with our fresh fruit syrup for extra flavor!
- 360 ml (1½ cup) milk
- 1 large egg
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) light olive oil, optional
- 60 g (¾ cup) rolled oats
- 150 g (1¼ cup) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 25 g (¼ cup) flax meal
- 30 g (¼ cup) dried cranberries
- 15 g (2 Tablespoons) sunflower seeds, unsalted
- Place milk, egg, oil and ¼ cup (20 g) rolled oats into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 6, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine the remaining oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flax meal in a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Allow mixture to set for 10 minutes before cooking.
For an extra kick of flavor, add in a teaspoon or two of our pumpkin pie spice.
|Serving Size||72 g (1 pancake)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|