Orange Juice Plus
Give fresh orange juice an unexpected twist with a splash of vanilla extract.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 600 g (4 medium) medium oranges, peeled
- 200 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice. Double this recipe and reserve in the refrigerator to have during the week.
|Serving Size||226 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|