A smooth, peach purée is the base for this festive, Italian champagne cocktail.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 75 g (6 Tablespoons) granulated sugar
- 455 g (1 pound) peaches
- Champagne, chilled
- To make the peach purée, place water, lemon juice, sugar, and peaches into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of peach purée in the bottom of a champagne flute and fill with Champagne.
- Stir lightly to combine.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|