Peach Soy Sherbet
Frozen peaches and soy milk create a smooth, creamy sherbet that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) soy milk
- 680 g (1½ pound) frozen peaches, softened for 25 minute
- 60 ml (¼ cup) honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Peach slices should be softened at room temperature for about 25 minutes. If mixture has consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding another cup of frozen ice cubes. Process until smooth. For recipe variation, other fruits may be substituted.
|Serving Size||115 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|