Peanut Butter Cup Shake
This fun dessert captures the rich flavor of a peanut butter cup using fresh peanuts and chocolate syrup.
- 60 g (⅓ cup) peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 20 g (⅓ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder, or chocolate syrup
- 600 g (3 cups) dairy free frozen yogurt, or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 120 ml (1½ cup) soy milk, or milk alternative
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||523 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||90 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|