This vegan pineapple "ice cream" makes it easy to enjoy the flavors you love.
- 680 g (1½ pound) frozen pineapple chunks, chunks
- 360 ml (1½ cup) soft tofu
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 - 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients towards the blades. Serve immediately.
Optionally, you can add in 1 frozen, sliced banana to create an even sweeter tropical-style freeze.
|Serving Size||106 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|