Add your favorite fresh toppings to this thin, crispy crust, or leave the recipe as-is for your cheese-only fans.
- 1 medium thin crust pizza dough
- 15 g (2 Tablespoons) cornmeal, for sprinkling pizza pan
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 40 g (⅓ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 320 g (1⅓ cup) pizza sauce
- 140 g (1¼ cup) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Using a rolling pin, roll lightly from the center outward using equal strokes in each direction, lifting and turning the dough 1/4 turn after each stroke. The final shape should be about 1-inch (2.5 cm) larger than your pan.
- Fit it into the pan. Pinch up a collar around the edge to hold the filling.
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon pizza sauce atop dough, spreading with back of spoon.
- Top with any other of your favorite toppings, then sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of a heated 425°F (220°C) oven for 15 to 18 minutes until bottom crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove pizza pan from oven, let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to set, then cut into serving pieces.
Please refer to our
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|