Pomegranate Boost Smoothie
With pomegranate, flax seed, and spinach, this smoothie has all the right ingredients to kick off a healthy new year.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) pomegranate juice
- 280 g (2 ) medium orange, peeled, halved
- 60 ml (1/4 cups) Greek yogurt, 0% plain, or non dairy alternative
- 120 g (4 cups) fresh spinach
- 20 g (2 Tablespoons) flaxseed
- 240 g (2 ) medium bananas, peeled, halved
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen dark sweet cherries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
The spinach and flax seeds in this recipe are broken down into a smooth, delicious texture to bring you a smoothie that provides good fiber content.
|Serving Size||239 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|