Poppy Seed Dressing
Apple cider vinegar gives this oil-free dressing a signature sweet-and-sour flavor.
- 240 ml (1 cup) cold water
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 10 g (1 Tablespoon) medium onion
- 120 ml (½ cup) honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Place all ingredients except for poppy seeds into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, then reduce speed. Remove the lid plug.
- Add poppy seeds through the lid plug opening. Continue to blend for 5 more seconds.
- Pour into 1 quart (0.9 liter) microwaveable bowl. Cook for 2 minutes on High. Whisk to keep mixture smooth.
- Microwave an additional 2 minutes
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||44 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|