Quinoa Pizza Bites
- 170 g (1 cup) canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 130 g (½ cup) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian spice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 160 g (1 cup) quinoa, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the beans, tomato paste, seasoning, sugar, and garlic into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 to 35 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the quinoa and stir together.
- Scoop the mixture into round balls, then break off a piece of cheese, if using, and push it into the middle before sealing the ball back up.
- Place balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
Cut small pieces of mozzarella and stuff in the center of the bites to have a melty center.
|Serving Size||1 Bite|
|Amount Per Servings|