Raspberry Ice Cream
Sweet, refreshing, and the perfect end to any meal.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 150 g (¾ cup) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 455 g (1 pound) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||140 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|