Red Cherry Smoothie
This vibrant cherry smoothie can make a great breakfast smoothie or a wholesome treat for those with a sweet tooth.
- 120 g (1 cup) low-fat cherry yogurt
- 150 g (2 cups) strawberries
- 75 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 140 g (2 cups) frozen cherries, pitted
- 240 ml (1 cup) cherry juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
For a less sweet smoothie, try using 1/2 sweet and 1/2 tart cherries. You can also substitute half the cherry juice for water if desired.
|Serving Size||159 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.00 g|