Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Thyme Dipping Sauce
Whether or not you enjoy Brussels sprouts, this flavorful recipe makes the perfect dinner party side dish.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lemon juice
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 32 Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 Tablespoons safflower oil
- Heat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with safflower oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Add 1 tablespoon water to the pan and arrange Brussels sprouts cut side down. Cover tightly with foil and roast for 10 minutes. Remove foil and roast another 10 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are heavily browned.
- Place lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, and thyme into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 6.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour dipping sauce into a bowl and serve with the warm Brussels sprouts.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|