Savory Cabbage Coleslaw
A traditional cabbage coleslaw kicked up with tangy horseradish and complemented by sweet raisins.
- 230 g (1 cup) mayonnaise
- 120 ml (½ cup) distilled vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons horseradish
- 1½ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 185 g (1 cup) raisins
- 800 g (12 ounces) savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, halved
- 1 red onion, peeled, diced
- Place mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, celery seed, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine raisins, cabbage, carrots, and onion in a bowl. Pour blended vinaigrette over salad and toss to combine.
You can serve this salad immediately, or cover and let it sit refrigerated overnight to combine the flavors even more.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|