Simple Dog Biscuit
A dog-friendly treat for your furry family member.
- 330 g (1⅓ cup) peanut butter
- 300 ml (1¼ cup) hot water
- 240 g (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 80 g (1 cup) rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place peanut butter and hot water into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Remove lid and add flour and oats. Secure the lid and select Variable 6.
- Pulse 5-6 times. You will notice the dough starting to form a ball and lift off the blades.
- Remove the lid and scrape down the sides, adding a little flour if the dough looks to moist and has not formed a ball. Pulse again 5-6 times.
- Remove the container onto a floured work surface and knead for 1-2 minutes. Roll out dough into 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) thickness and use your favorite cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for about 40 minutes. Remove and allow to cool on a wire baking rack.
|Serving Size||10 biscuits|
|Amount Per Servings|