Spiced Chai Milk
This delicious Spiced Chai Milk is quick and easy to make, and tastes amazing, so we know you'll love it as much as we do!
- 125 g (1 cup) cashews, soaked 3 hours, rinsed, drained
- 960 ml (4 cups) water
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 piece fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute.
- Serve over ice cubes or heat for a warm chai latte.
If you prefer a sweeter milk, add more dates to the blend. For a spicier milk, add spices. If you have whole spices use them, the blender will pulverize them.
|Serving Size||279 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|