Spiced Strawberry Ice Cream
The unusual combination of strawberries and jalapeño give this ice cream a sweet and spicy kick.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 50 g (¼ cup) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- ½ jalapeño
- 450 g (3 cups) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
If mixture has the consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding a cup of frozen ice cubes. Process until smooth.
|Serving Size||120 ml (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|