Spice up your hummus with your favorite hot sauce. Just remember, the heat level you choose will be intensified in the Vitamix.
- 840 g (30 ounces) chickpeas, (2) 15 ounce cans, one drained
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 110 g (¾ cup) sesame seeds, toasted
- 30 g (½ ) lemon, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Reserve additional chickpea liquid or add water if a thinner hummus is desired.
|Serving Size||39 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|