Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cream cheese and half and half blend with frozen strawberries to create this decadent dessert. Top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for a burst of color.
- 120 ml (½ cup) half & half
- 85 g (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 65 g (⅓ cup) granulated sugar
- 225 g (1½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- whipped cream, for topping
- 40 g (2 cups) blueberries, for garnish
- Place half and half, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sugar, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||120 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|