No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 270 ml (9 fluidounces) light rum
- 180 ml (¾ cup) Grand Marnier
- 3 limes, peeled
- 120 ml (½ cup) honey, (optional)
- 125 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 to 40 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||270 g (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|