Strawberry Fig Smoothie
Granola makes this smoothie extra filling. Blend in the morning for a great start to your day.
- 720 ml (3 cups) Almond Milk
- 8 dried figs
- 50 g (½ cup) granola
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Adding chia or flax seeds to your blend will give this smoothie an additional protein boost.
|Serving Size||271 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|