Strawberry Grape Smoothie
Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavor.
- 230 g (1½ cup) watermelon, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 320 g (2 cups) green grapes
- 320 g (2 cups) red grapes
- 280 g (2 cups) frozen strawberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
If a stronger strawberry flavor is desired, try replacing the ice cubes for extra frozen strawberries.
|Serving Size||320 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|