Strawberry Ice Cream
Kick this recipe up a notch by adding a banana, or sneak in courgette for added nutrition.
- 150 ml (⅔ cup) heavy cream
- ½ banana, peeled
- 80 g (⅓ cup) honey
- 455 g (1 ½ pounds) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In 35-50 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop the machine. Do not overmix or melting will occur.
- Serve immediately.
Sneak in some veggies to this recipe to make it even more nutritious: ½ carrot, a slice of raw white cabbage or 1 small zucchini won't change the color or the taste!
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|