Create your own fresh strawberry syrup, perfect for homemade ice cream, pancakes, crepes, or waffles.
- 300 g (2 cups) strawberries
- 80 g (6 ) Medjool dates, pitted
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until consistency is smooth.
- Pour into a medium sauce pot and simmer over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, or until reduced by ⅓.
- Turn heat off and let cool for 10 minutes before pouring into a container, then place into refrigerator.
This recipe may be doubled in a 64 oz. container for extra syrup.
|Serving Size||33 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|