Strawberry Yogurt Freeze
Turn frozen strawberries and nonfat yogurt into a sweet after-dinner treat. It's easy to explore creative options with this recipe by trying other frozen fruit and yogurt flavor combinations.
- 350 g (1½ cup) almond yogurt, or low-fat yogurt
- 680 g (1½ pounds) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
When the frozen dessert is finished processing, you will see 4 distinct mounds at the top of the blend. Optimal temperature for frozen ingredients is 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Serving Size||104 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|