Summer Splash Smoothie
Melons, peaches, and pineapple bring the taste of summer in a juicy smoothie.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 170 g (3 slicees) honeydew melon, peeled, halved
- 80 g (2 slices) cantaloupe, peeled, halved
- 175 g (1 large) peach, halved, pitted
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- 150 g (3 slices) peeled pineapple, about 1/4 small pineapple
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||275 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|