Sweet Potato Pancake
Use this pancake as a sandwich or gyro wrap or top with sautéed vegetables.
- 5 large eggs
- 278 g (1 ) sweet potato, baked, peeled
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 150 g (1½ cup) almond flour
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- Place eggs, sweet potato, water, salt and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- While blender is running remove lid plug and slowly add flour through opening.
- Blend for 45 seconds using tamper if needed.
- Pour mixture into stainless bowl
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat with ½ teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Using a ladle pour 2 portions of batter into heated skillet.
- Using a spatula spread the mixture into about a 6-inch (15 cm) round flatbread.
- Allow to cook on this side about 2 minutes and then flip.
- Cook another 2 minutes and then place on baking sheet to cool.
This pancake is great to use as a sandwich wrap, gyro wrap or just to top with sautéed vegetables.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|