Sweet Potato Soup
A delightful combination of apple, carrot, and onion round out the sweet potato in this satisfying soup.
- 45 g (¼ ) small onion, peeled
- 540 g (2 ) cooked sweet potato
- 200 g (1 medium) apple, halved, seeded
- 70 g (1 ) medium carrot
- 720 ml (3 cups) vegetable broth
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 6 minutes, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Serve immediately.
Raw onion can be overpowering; if you would like a richer flavor, saute the onion before blending.
|Serving Size||266 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|