Made with tomatillos, scallions, and jalapeño, this authentic, Mexican salsa verde has fabulous flavor. Use it to top enchiladas, or serve it with tortilla chips.
- 275 g (8 ) fresh peeled tomatillo, or stewed
- 10 g (2 ) scallions, roots trimmed
- 5 g (¼ ) jalapeño, seeded
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ¼ small lime, peeled
- 10 g (½ cup) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- For a chunkier style salsa, pulse the ingredients on Variable 7.
For a spicier dip, use a whole jalapeno and keep the seeds in. This salsa can be used as a standalone dip, or as an accompaniment to vegetables or meats.
|Serving Size||54 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|