Tropical Escape Smoothie
Escape to the islands with this tropical blend of coconut milk, mango, pineapple, and banana.
- 35 g (¼ ) medium orange, peeled
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light coconut milk
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 65 g (½ ) banana, peeled
- 80 g (½ cup) frozen mango
- 160 g (1 cup) frozen pineapple chunks
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
This thick frozen smoothie is a so refreshing during the summer months. Have a group over for brunch double this recipe in the 64 ounce container.
|Serving Size||311 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|