Whether you enjoy it alone or with a multitude of toppings, you can’t go wrong with this timeless dessert.
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk
- 28 milk ice cubes
- 120 g (1 cup) powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. In about 30 seconds, four mounds will form in the center of the mixture. Stop machine.
- Serve immediately
Make your favorite milk alternative in the Vitamix and leave unstrained. Use in place of the milk and milk ice cubes. Use fresh mint, chocolate chips, or your favorite flavor to make it your own special treat. Substitute date syrup, maple syrup, or honey for the powdered sugar. Use a fresh vanilla bean instead of extract. If serving later, pre-portion ice cream into bowls and place in the freezer. Allow bowls to sit out 5 minutes before serving. If your frozen dessert is not setting up well, just add more ice cubes (frozen ingredient) to your blend. Always blend on High. This allows the blades to move through the frozen ingredients and create that perfect texture.
|Serving Size||120 (0.5 cups)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|