Whether you enjoy it alone or with a multitude of toppings, you can’t go wrong with this timeless dessert.
- 240 ml (1 cup) whole milk, or milk alternative
- 908 g (34 ) frozen whole milk cubes, or milk alternative, about 6 cups
- 180 g (1½ cup) powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-45 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Whether you enjoy it alone or with a multitude of toppings, you can't go wrong with this timeless dessert.
|Serving Size||113 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|