Vegan Whole Wheat Pancake [ Whisk Attachment]
Feel free to add your own adaptations to this simple vegan pancake recipe.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) cashew milk
- 160 g (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pour all ingredients in the order listed into an appropriately sized container. We prefer the 32 oz. Immersion Blending Jar.
- Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the immersion whisk on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion whisk around, including up and down, to whisk the ingredients for approximately 45-60 seconds, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Made with simple ingredients, this is a healthy alternative to many of those box pancake mixes.
- The 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar is specifically designed for the maximum flow of ingredients while minimizing the amount of splash normally associated with immersion blenders.
- We suggest using the 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar whenever the recipe allows. It works especially well on smoothies, shakes, and other liquid-style recipes when combined with the power of the Vitamix Immersion Blender.
|Serving Size||71 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|